Mar 22nd, 2022
How successful has your marketing strategy been in China? Discover tips and hints on what you can do to break into the market, improve your processes and expand your reach with Andrew Smith, Global Product and Marketing Director at The Charlesworth Group.
Join us in the next entry to our #OpenMarketing episode from our Behind the Fluff podcast as we discuss:
- The importance of developing a localized and bespoke strategy for China
- The push to increase the size of the domestic Chinese STM publishing market and publish more papers in domestic journals
- WeChat as a prerequisite to being in the Chinese market and raising your brand profile
- The success of short videos and live streaming in China
- Creating an authentic brand presence within China and linking it back to great content
- Transcription - https://www.internationalbunch.com/blog/categories/open-marketing
- Be inspired - https://www.internationalbunch.com/beinspired
- Andrew Smith on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-smith-081a2412/
- The Charlesworth Group WeChat Gateway – https://cwbot.com.cn/
- The Charlesworth Group WeChat Account Management Services – https://www.cwrepresentation.com/WeChat
- ALPSP Blog: “Spotlight on the Charlesworth WeChat Gateway” – https://blog.alpsp.org/2020/08/spotlight-on-charlesworth-wechat.html
What good is an idea if it can't be shared? Our company was founded to foster collaboration and share ideas. The more you share your ideas, the more impact they have on the world around you. We provide resources to inspire progression in the community. As marketers, we are stronger and better together. Explore our #BehindTheFluff podcast (https://www.internationalbunch.com/podcast).